Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully. By using this service, or permitting any other person or other entity to use this service on your behalf, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof, as they may be modified by us from time to time, as posted on this web site. When such a modification is made, we will post a revised version of the terms and conditions on this web site. Changes will be effective when they are posted. We are not required to provide you with notification that any such change has been made. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions from time to time to be aware of any such change. Your continued use of the service will indicate your agreement to any such change. We reserve the right to add, to remove, change or terminate access to any of the content or functions of the service without giving specific notice to you. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you may not use this service. Access to this service is restricted to those persons who have a valid user ID and password and who have accepted these terms and conditions. Access or attempted access by unauthorized individuals may be subject to prosecution. Any use of the service is at the sole risk of the user
You are responsible for all bill payments you authorize using the service. If you permit other persons, or other entities, to use the service by providing your login information, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize from your stored payment accounts. You should notify us immediately if you believe any of your accounts have been accessed or your login information has been taken or used without your permission.
We, or a third party acting as our agent, are responsible for completing payments on time and according to your properly entered and transmitted instruction. If we do not complete payment on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses and damage. However, neither we, nor the Service Provider will be liable:
· If you do not have adequate money in a deposit account or sufficient available credit on a credit card to complete the transaction from the specified account, or if that account has been closed;
· If you have not properly followed service instructions on how to make a payment;
· If you have not given complete, correct and current instructions so that a payment can be made;
· If you do not authorize a payment soon enough for your payment to be made and properly credited by the time it is due;
· If you request a payment amount that exceeds the minimum or maximum dollar limit for an individual payment;
· If we or our agent reasonably believes that a transaction may be unauthorized and based thereon the transaction is not completed;
· If your equipment and/or the software were not working properly and this problem should have been apparent to you when you attempted to authorize a bill payment;
· If circumstances beyond our or our agent’s control prevent making a payment, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken. Such circumstances include but are not limited to computer failure, telecommunication outages, strikes and other labor unrest, delays caused by fires, floods, and other natural disasters.
These services are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
In no event shall we or any other party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the service be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, computer virus or system failure, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this service, on any web site related to any third party, or users’ inability to use the information or materials contained in the service web site (or any other web site). In no event shall our liability to users for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount, if any, paid by users to us for accessing the service. The user should consult his or her own legal advisors regarding the applicability of state statutes regarding limitations on liability. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or the exclusion of liability for consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all cases.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney’s fees related to your violation of these terms and conditions or the use of the service, including technical support, and information provided at this web site.
During your enrollment for this service, you are required to select or will be assigned a user ID and password. You may also be required to enter your phone number for telephone access. Use of this login information is the agreed security procedure to access the service. You agree to keep this information confidential to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts and to prevent unauthorized use of the service. We reserve the right to block access to the service to maintain or restore security to our site and systems, if we reasonably believe your login information has been or may be obtained or is being used or may be used by an unauthorized person(s).
A valid email address is required to use the service. It is your responsibility to ensure we have a valid email address at all times. You can update your email address on the Internet after logging in to the service, or by calling our customer service department.
You can use electronic mail (email) to contact us about inquiries, maintenance and/or problem resolution issues. Email is not a secure method of communication over the Internet and we recommend you do not send confidential information by email.
You will be charged a fee for making payments through this service. All applicable fees will be displayed on the payment confirmation screen. The fee will be charged to your credit card as part of the total payment amount. This fee is in addition to any fee that your credit card provider may assess. In addition, you may be charged a fee for any payments that are returned due to insufficient funds or any other reason. We reserve the right to collect such fees in any manner deemed appropriate.
If you believe that an unauthorized transaction has been or may be conducted to or from one of your accounts without your permission:
· call: 775-834-8080 Option 2
· write to: Truckee Meadows Water Authority P.O. Box 30013 Reno, NV 89520-3013
· email us at: email@example.com
In case of errors or questions about any transaction made through this service, contact us immediately. We must hear from you no later than 7 days after the transaction in question occurs. To report an error you must provide us with the following information:
· Tell us your name and account number(s).
· Describe the suspected error or the nature of the problem, or describe what information you need.
· Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error. If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 5 business days. We will tell you the results of our investigation within 5 business days after we hear from you and will take steps to correct any error promptly.
Our business days are Monday through Friday except Federal bank holidays.
Although bill payment transactions will only be processed on business days, you can access these services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except during any scheduled maintenance periods. Business days for payment transactions are defined as Monday through Friday, 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, except Federal bank holidays. After 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time, transactions are processed the following business day.
We may on a regular basis perform maintenance on our equipment or system, which may result in interrupted service or errors in the service. We also may need to change the scope of our service from time to time. We will attempt to provide prior notice of such interruptions and changes but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided.
As described below, we may disclose ˇinformation to third parties about your accounts if:
· We have entered into an agreement to have another party provide the payment service or receive your account information. We will provide the third party with information about your stored payment accounts, your service transactions, and your electronic mail messages in order to carry out your instructions;
· It Is necessary for completing payments;
· It is necessary to verify the existence and condition of a billing account or payment account;
· In order to comply with laws, government agency rules or orders, court orders, subpoenas or other legal process or in order to give information to any government agency or official having legal authority to request such information;
· If you give us your written permission.
Except as otherwise indicated, information on this web site is protected by copyright in the United States of America and in other countries. Any authorized person may view the information (and incidentally create an electronic copy of the information) available from this Web site for informational purposes only. No part of the information at this Web site can be otherwise redistributed, copied, or reproduced in any form without prior written consent of the owner.
The posting of information or other materials to this web site does not constitute a waiver of any proprietary right in such information and materials (such as, but not limited to, copyright, service marks, trademarks, trade names, or other intellectual property) and does not transfer any rights to a user of the web site or any other third party, except as expressly provided herein.